VEGETARIAN. GLUTEN FREE.
Had a light, healthy and simple lunch today! A combination of two homemade recipes of mine; pesto pasta with sundried tomatoes and potato salad. Both incredibly easy to make but absolutely delicious.
Ingredients (rough guide – makes about 8 medium servings):
- Between 10-12 new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions
- Bunch of fresh chives
- Chop new potatoes and boil for 10 minutes until soft (not too soft!)
- Whilst they are cooking, chop sprigs of chives and spring onion into small pieces.
- Once potatoes are boiled, put into large bowl ready to mix with the mayonnaise, chives, onion, salt and pepper. Voila!
- Waitrose LOVE life gluten free penne pasta (you can use any gf pasta)
- 3-4 tablespoons of pesto
- 1/2 packet of sundried tomatoes
- A few sprinkles of mixed herbs
Recipe is self-explanatory!
As you can see, both very simple to make but try for yourselves – delicious 🙂