Ever been absolutely blown away not just by the presentation, amenities and weather whilst going on holiday, but also by the gluten free options? This is what happened when I took a visit to Corfu recently!
I’ve decided to create a little video for you all to witness my incredible experience whilst staying at Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts:
If Corfu is ever on your ‘must-visit’ list, like it was mine, then please do take my advice and have a super safe and happy trip by staying at this hotel. Just a few points that I wanted to reiterate from the video:
- The executive head chef made me gluten free pizza (literally from scratch) and pasta on request at lunch/dinner times.
- Gluten free cereal and bread was available at breakfast time.
- All food (even at the buffet areas) was cooked separately.
- As well as there being various themed nights from worldwide cuisines, such as Mexican and Greek.
It was simply fantastic!
The address and website for the specific hotel can be found here:
Address: Gouvia, 491 00, Greece
Going to miss handmade gluten free cheesy garlic pizza bread with tomatoes made especially for me. The princess life hey?!
Have you been to Corfu before whilst following a gluten free diet? If so, let me know where you stayed in the comments below and what your experiences were like!
Visiting somewhere else soon? Have you read some of my other Gluten Free Travel Guides?
- Gluten Free Guide to Portugal and specifically the hotel I stayed at the Hotel Falesia near Albufeira
- Gluten Free Sweden (Swedish Lapland)